Find out more about Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)
What is DSPL?
Delivering Special Provision Locally is a Hertfordshire-wide initiative, working to improve the range of provision and support services available for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, aged 0-25.
It aims to secure a range of provision, support services and resources in each area that:
• meets the needs of children and young people with SEND aged 0-25 as close to home as possible
• improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
• widens choice for children and parents/carers
• removes barriers to learning
• uses resources effectively
To find out more visit the DSPL website here
There is now a DSPL Dacorum Facebook page, which will keep you up to date with courses/workshops, events and support for professionals and parent/carers www.facebook.com/dspldacorum.