Payment information for School lunches
Meal prices based on an average 12-week term
No. of meals per week
Termly payment (12 weeks)
Half termly payment (6 weeks)
From February 2022 we use Arbor Parent Portal for our school lunch payments. To log on to Arbor for the first time please follow these instructions
Once you've logged in you can make payments for your child's school lunches from the main dashboard, under 'Accounts.'
Arbor shows a live lunch balance (which updates daily). Please can we ask that you maintain your child's lunch balance at £0.00 or in credit, at all times.
To top up the lunch balance:
- Click on the meal balance
- Click on the green ‘Top Up Account’ button
- Enter the payment amount you wish to top-up
- Click on the green ‘Pay now’ button
- Enter your card details and click on the green ‘Pay’ button
- Your school meal balance details screen will reappear, showing the updated account
balance after top-up.
- You will also receive a confirmation email
If you have any queries or issues with setting up the Arbor parent portal or payments please email email@example.com or give the office a call on 01442 871231.